Sunday, December 18, 2011

Anticipation

Anticipation

Electricity flashes through my brain
as I think of you coming into the house.   I'm soaping my thighs, hips and ankles as I fantasize that your hands are on my body. I hear your deep rumbling voice tell me I'm such a good girl. I feel your strong hands circle my thighs, the back of my knee, the bell of my ass. You hug my body while your on your knees behind me. You kiss my hips slowly while the warm water rushes down to my toes.  You taste me, testing the waters. I spread my legs saying "drink me". You bury your mouth in my pussy from behind lapping at my clit and I shudder. I feel your urgency to explore and let you dive into my body head first. You lick me over and over working your way into my ass. I'm quaking now. My legs are like jelly. You put me on my knees in my room. Still dripping wet the both of us are. I'm blind folded and quiet. I feel the air rushing, but it's too late to wince before the paddle cracks my ass. The sting flows like lava.  My instinct takes over and I back up into the air like a cat in heat. I feel your fingers on my head delicately 
curl a fistful of my hair holding me in place. "Down" you tell me. I sit back on my haunches whimpering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment