Monday, November 8, 2010

Dangerously soaked in sackcloth


Pulsing drum of the heart generates a soundtrack for the rushing escape to him.
I steal furtive sidelong glances from across the room.
When his gaze meets mine a compressed fountain of blood explodes inside my chest causing my face to flush.
I feel those eyes on my back as they grace my shoulder blades.
I unfurl my onyx wings to heaven at his advance.
His hair curls around my fingers like tendrils of sackcloth begging to be stroked.
His slumbering lashes plunge me deeper into this brimming river of desire.
Dawns first light threatens us to no avail.
Tangled tongue and lips intermingle with earth-shattering bass.
We will never come back ever..

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/63695098/blog#ixzz14joyYqeu

No comments:

Post a Comment